Kick Start An Exciting Career With A Nationally Recognised Digital Marketing Diploma
The H1 Digital Education Diploma of Business (Digital Marketing) provides students with premier education and training to become a highly sought-after employee or consultant in Digital Marketing
What is different about H1 Digital Education qualifications?
Cutting Edge Content
Everything you need to know in today’s digital marketing world – from website design and advertising to SEO, mobile marketing and social media – updated for today’s marketplace
Get hands-on, bankable digital skills that work in the real world of online marketing
Boost your salary potential and employability by gaining a recognised BSB50215 Diploma of Business (Digital Marketing) qualification
Digital Marketing Diploma Outline
This Diploma course has been designed to give students at any experience and skill level, the practical training and knowledge to become a valuable employee or consultant in digital marketing
Digital Marketing Planning and Application
Search Engine Optimisation
- Learn the fundamental skill of optimising websites, content and media for search engines
- Keyword research, keyword optimisation and competitor analysis
- Essential skills so you can structure your campaigns, advertising, content and websites to be found in the crowded digital marketplace
Identifying Digital Marketing Opportunities
- Use digital tools to research marketing opportunities and assess their potential returns
- Analyse the current market and business needs using online data and information
- Techniques for creative thinking and successful case studies to inspire you
Digital Trends and Developments
- Learn how to read data to help you make good marketing decisions
- See how to analyse business performance and competition using both digital and traditional data
- Save a business time and money by being able to forecast the results of your marketing efforts
Knowledge into ACTION
- Learn how to bring all your research and planning into action and get your marketing strategies implemented
- Monitor your campaign against targets for revenue, costs, profits and other goals
- New digital tools that will help you implement, monitor and communicate with your team faster, easier and more effectively
BSB50215 Diploma of Business (Digital Marketing)
Course Key Information
Frequently Asked Questions
Q.How Do I Get Started?
A.You can contact us for a course guide and more information on 1300 601 915.
Q.Do I get a recognised qualification?
A.Our Diploma of Marketing (Digital Marketing) is a nationally recognised VET (Vocational Education and Training) qualification – BSB50215
Q.Am I eligible to enrol?
A.There are no prerequisites for this course, but as part of your application process you will need to complete an application form that assesses your Language, Literacy and Numeracy skills. This helps us confirm that you willbe able to complete the Diploma. If you are unsure, just give us a call and we’ll help answer any questions!
Q.What is blended delivery?
A.Blended delivery means the course is delivered online via live and recorded webinars, written resources and online content, and is supported by a qualified trainer and assessor and non-compulsory live events that will help you maximise your learning
Q.What are the course costs?
A.To find out more about course costs and applying, please contact us for a full course guide and student handbook
Q.Who issues the qualification?
A.The BSB50215 Diploma of Business (Digital Marketing) course is delivered by Training Services Management Pty Ltd and the qualification is issued by Training Helps Pty Ltd – RTO 32518